Payment Terms and Conditions
(Skills Development and Enhancement Program)
1. The “Learning Fee” refers to the amount of money that will be settled to the Knights of Online Marketers for the Training Programs the Academy is offering.
2. The Learning Fee for the Skills Development and Enhancement Program (SDEP), otherwise known as Virtual Assistant Training, is 4,100.00 (four thousand one hundred pesos).
3. The Trainee will pay an upfront cost or down payment of 1,500.00 pesos to verify reservation of slot. We are on a First-to-File System. Down payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. The Trainee who will pay in full amount during will be given a 100.00 pesos discount.
5. The Trainee will be issued with a Payment Record Slip (PRS). The PRS will ensure that Trainees will pay and record the correct amount and entitlements to participate in the scheduled training. Replacement for lost PRS will subject to 50.00 pesos payment.
6. The Trainee will pay the second payment amounting to 1,300.00 on or before the start of the second week of training. Non-compliance means non-participation in the scheduled training.
7. The Trainee will pay the third payment amounting to 1,300.00 on or before the start of the third week of training. Non-compliance means non-participation in the scheduled training.
8. Trainees with pending balance, to any valued amount, will not be issued with Certificates of Training Completion.
9. If in case the Trainee decided to proceed on another batch after paying a particular amount of fee, he/she will only be given the chance to join on the next batch. Else, all amount paid will be forfeited.
10. Failure to act following these Payment Terms and Conditions will be subject to re-assessment. Graduates will surrender PRS for record keeping purposes before issuance of Certificate of Training Completion.
SECURE THIS PAYMENT RECORD SLIP UPON ENROLLMENT