Skills Development and Enhancement Program
Integrated Comprehensive Virtual Assistant Training
WHAT VALUES CAN YOU GET IF YOU ENROLL
1. 10-Module Skills Development and Enhancement Program (SDEP)
- Module 01 – Administrative Services for Personal, Business, and Work-Related Projects
- Module 02 – Basic Graphic Designing for Non-Designers and Professionals
- Module 03 – Content Marketing: A Beginner’s Guide to Starting a Blog
- Module 04 – Email Marketing: A Beginner’s Guide to Customer Relationship Management
- Module 05 – Facebook Management: How to Build Online Presence Using Facebook Business Pages
- Module 06 – Facebook Advertisment: How to Find and Capture the Right People Using Facebook Ads
- Module 07 – Video Marketing: Creating Impressive Video Resume and Promotional Videos
- Module 08 – T-Shirt Marketing: How to Use T-Shirts as Marketing Weapon
- Module 09 – Creating Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letters, and Profiles in Freelancing Sites
- Module 10 – Online Reputation Management: Building Online Portfolio and Global Payment Service Accounts
2. 3 Bonus Classes from our Continuing Professional Education Program (CPEP)
- Adobe Photoshop Training
- Search Engine Optimization Training
- Financial Literacy Seminar
3. 5 Paid Virtual Assistant Tools and Software
- Photo Editor and Screen Capture
- Video Editor and Screen Recorder
- Premium Account on Grammar Checker
- Kindle Book Creator
- PDF Creator, Converter and Editor
4. 14 Certificates of Training Completions
- 1 Certificate of Training Completions (40 Hours Training)
- 10 Certicifate of Participation per Module
- 3 Certificate of Participation per Bonus Class
5. HEALTH BENEFIT: 30% Discount on Medical Check-up (transferable)
6. Personal Profile on the Official Website of Knights of Online Marketers
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The “Learning Fee” refers to the amount of money that will be settled to Knights of Online Marketers (KOM) for the Training Programs the Academy is offering.
2. The Learning Fee for the Skills Development and Enhancement Program (SDEP), otherwise known as Integrated Comprehensive Virtual Assistant Training, is four thousand five hundred pesos (4,500.00).
3. A Trainee enrolled in the Skills Development and Enhancement Program (SDEP) will also be entitled to avail of three (3) classes included in our Continuing Professional Education Program (CPEP) for FREE (saving up to 1,500.00 pesos).
4. The Trainee will pay an upfront cost or down payment amounting to one thousand five hundred pesos (1,500.00) to verify reservation of slot. We are on a First-to-File System. Down payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. The Trainee will be issued with a Payment Record Slip (PRS). The PRS will ensure that Trainees will pay and record the correct amount and entitlements to participate in the scheduled training.
6. The Trainee will pay the second payment amounting to one thousand five hundred pesos (1,500.00) on or before the start of the second week of training. Non-compliance means non-participation in the scheduled training.
7. The Trainee will pay the third payment amounting to one thousand five hundred pesos (1,500.00) on or before the start of the third week of training. Non-compliance means non-participation in the scheduled training.
8. Trainees with pending balance, to any valued amount, will not be issued with Certificates of Training Completion.
9. If in case the Trainee decided to proceed on another batch after paying a particular amount of the Learning Fee, he/she will only be given the chance to join on the next batch. Else, all amount paid will be forfeited.
10. Failure to act following these Payment Terms and Conditions will be subject to re-assessment.