Skills Development and Enhancement Program (SDEP)
Online Training Program (OTP)
1. The Online Training Program for Virtual Assistants (OTP) is designed for individuals interested in our Skills Development and Enhancement Program (SDEP) who are located outside of Davao City or even within Davao City but cannot attend classes in the Training Center [check Google Map location].
2. The Online Training Program for Virtual Assistants (OTP) will cover the same contents of the ten (10) Modules offered in the onsite training [check the list of the 10 Modules]
3. Each module will cover four (4) hours of interactive lecture, live demonstration, hands-on activities, and follow-up homework exercises via Skype. Create your Skype Account and add the username “guillan.ramos” in your contacts.
4. The scheduled time of training is usually from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am covering a total of forty (40) hours training after the completion of the whole program.
5. The schedule of training is not consecutive and is flexible. The Trainer and the Trainees will discuss the next scheduled session after each class.
6. The Certificates of Training Completion (11 Certificates) will be sent via a local courier delivery service provider.
7. The Learning Fee investment for the Online Training Program for Virtual Assistants (OTP) is five thousand (5,000.00) pesos. The Learning Fee is a one-time payment to encourage Trainees to dedicate ten (10) sessions in completing the program.
8. The Learning Fee will be deposited via RCBC Bank. Kindly email the deposit slip at email@example.com.
For more details about our Online Training for Virtual Assistants, you can call or text 0939-235-9988 and look for Miss Piper Ramboanga. You can also email your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join can also join the Facebook Group by CLICKING HERE!